I am a Assistant Professor of Psychology at Penn State Brandywine.
- New article in Reviews of Research in Human Learning and Memory.
- I'm looking for research participants! If you're a Brandywine student with an hour to spare, please email me to find out how to participate in a language and music perception study. I am also interested in meeting speakers of Mandarin, Cantonese, Yoruba, Thai, and Vietnamese in the Philadelphia region.
- Main 207D
- TR 2:30 to 4:30, or by appointment
- publicly available data
- Introduction to Cognitive Psychology (256)
- Psychology of Language (457)
- Psychology of Perception (253) [Spring]
- Senior Research Seminar (490) [Spring]